• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Check this out!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tacoman667

I just went looking at prices for the KG7-RAID and look at this site! http://www.qbitpc.com/itemdesc.asp?cartID=8568281UVTKQ74&ic=ABIKG7RR I have searched all the policies of this company and it says nothing about misprints on the website. I am going to make a copy of this page for any problems and am going to try it out. If anything, I will cancel if it's not for real. But good god this would be great if I caught this and they honor it!!

Figures, it says "not payable through credit card." I am going to call them tomorrow and see what the deal is. Hehe.

I went and looked in the policys section and it says typographical errors concerning prices will not be honered and they will cancel such orders.

Wll not those exact words but its there in the policys section.

I'd be careful of that one.
It says it is a SOCKET A in 2 places but in the category it calls it a SLOT A. I think someone has some wrong info.

I also noticed that when you click on the BUY button it states that you have 2 in your basket. Then each time you go back and click it again it adds another one!!

Hilarious!

Savi said:
I'd be careful of that one.
It says it is a SOCKET A in 2 places but in the category it calls it a SLOT A. I think someone has some wrong info.

I also noticed that when you click on the BUY button it states that you have 2 in your basket. Then each time you go back and click it again it adds another one!!

Hilarious!

Thats because he linked to a cart id that already had 1 in the cart.
Now its up to 4 :)

Back