• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Multi-button mice

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jcw122

anyone know of any good mice that have like 8 to 10+ buttons or like a ridiculous amount of buttons? :attn:

Bigup on the MX700. Been using mine over a year. Never stutters or lags. Wether I'm repremanding trolls or killing Hell's denziens, it never fails. A fantastic product.

However, only 7 of those buttons can be programmed. The very last one behind the wheel (it's default use is switching between apps, like Alt Tab) can't be programmed, iirc.

my MX510 is a dream, using it right now with an IceMat glass gaming surface and the included teflon strips...

Oni said:
However, only 7 of those buttons can be programmed. The very last one behind the wheel (it's default use is switching between apps, like Alt Tab) can't be programmed, iirc.

i can program mine...

Wow, that pretty cool. I have a three-button mouse still for my laptop, I thought it was leet programming the middle one as "double-click". Evidently it's time to upgrade ;) :p

k3nshin said:
wait what? you can program that one. i changed it to minimize all....

Yeah me too. Alt-tab (which i barely use on the mouse, I'm used to doing it from the keyboard) was moved to the "forward' button (which I would NEVER use)...

Back