• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

eVGA Card owners trade-up program

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dragonprince

Are you going to take advantage of the card trade-up program ? I think this is a pretty cool thing for eVGA to do. If you have not seen the details yet I would shoot over to the eVGA web site and check it out. I am going to trade-up my GT to the Ultra since its less than a 100 bucks, what the heck right ? It's only money ! :burn:

The Step-Up program is how I got my 6800gt. Traded in my 5900se for it. Can't use my GT for a Step-Up now which kinda sucks but I'm ok with my GT.

I plan to use it as well, I just hope they let me trade in my 6800GT for a PCI Express 6800GT. It is a cool idea, I really really like eVGA.

NinjaZX6R said:
Nevermind, I just read the terms and conditions. :(

So it has to be purchased from TigerDirect or EVGA to work? :(:(:(

-Collin-

Nope.. I purchased my old 5900se from GameVE.com. You can buy them anywhere. The requirement is though is that you have to have bought it within the last 90 days and have an invoice for it. Then they create an RMA and you pay them the difference between the 2 cards and send in your "old" card and they ship you the new one. Simple.

Back