• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

leisure suit larry is back!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
WOO HOO! More of those nice-classy games. :D

I wonder if they have 'co-op' mode for the mrs's LOL :beer:
Do they have 'joystick' support? :beer:

Since it runs on windows, you know it's gonna be 'floppy'

Last edited:
I mised out on the first one. One chance to play it in a book store and I missed too many of the intro questions.

Was it good?

I'm thinking The Guy Game for Xbox will be better. It has spring break hotties showing their boobs when you get trivia questions right. They better not edit out the boobs :mad:

EDIT: Indeed, it has boobs:D 120 boobs to be exact.

Here is review linkage:

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/542/542787p1.html?fromint=1

Looks like a great game to play with friends.

Last edited:
I tried playing the originals once. I got The Clap in the first 5 minutes.

I haven't touched it since. I'll stick w/ less crude humor, thanks ;)

I have played all seven, and finished I think three of them. They are one of the more memorable games from my childhood. Sadly It seems this new version of the series has little in common with the old series. Except for girls and the suit of course.

I'm gonna get it, I've loved LSL games since the very first one! I just hope the 3D engine doesn't make it blow, like what happened to the Monkey Island series once they turned 3D.

well has anyone got Leisure suit larry yet? i picked it up today preety good game so far just needs more how do you say TA TA's

Lotec25

Back