• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

leisure suit larry is back!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So does this game get better? This is so not the same as the games I played when I was a kid.. I'm at the part where the cow girl find out you aren't Jewish and I'm pretty done with it unless someone says it gets a LOT better.

Actually, my friend got it and he said it sucked. I couldn't believe him so I borrow it and yeah... it's not as good as I thought it'd be. I guess games have lost their flare, or maybe I've gotten a lot more picky with what is good entertainment is, to me at least. And I think it's the second one.

But back to the game. Yeah, something like the gentile thing comes up all the time. Each time you're about to get busy, something stupid prevents it. My friend told me at the end you get to actually do the deed, but it really isn't all that great getting there.

Thank God I didn't get it, like I said I would.

You gotta love this game!! I used to play the original on my AppleII GS (I know, I don't have an Apple now so dont worry). I spent hours upon hours on that game. I am definitely going to get this game!!! :thup:

Back