• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where bekome SL7BK

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MiO

Hello

I'm searching for much days now, but there is no shop or forum thread.
Where can I order an special CPU? :confused:

The SL7BK CPU is an 3GHz NW M0.

Please help me!

they tend not to be very good overclockers, i'd look for a sl6wu ( i think its that ) they are easy to find not rare like the m0's :)

I'm not sure about the peformance of the 3GHz M0, but nobody can say anything about it.
So if there is an user who had tested this SL7BK let me know this pleas.

I think nobody heard about it, becose it's very very new.

I'm sorry for bad english. :)

Sjaak said:
3.5Ghz aint too bad, but the vcore is very high. whats the highest speed you can get with 1.6v ?

around 225 FSB for 1.6 Vcore dual Prime stable. This CPU sucks Bigtime. It confirms the opinion of many, that there is No one single spec CPU to buy that allways OC's well. It's hit and miss. :cry: and mine was the latter

Hey Sjaak, I red a lot of yr posts on these forums since we have the same mobo. What happened to the OC you had going a while ago?

(Ik ben ook een kaaskop, maar we kunnen dit beter in het engels houden denk ik)

malinois1 said:
This guy http://www.bleedinedge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4060 has a good oc with the same MO stepping

I know the thread. That's one mother of an OC. He got lucky. I might next time. My eyes are hurting of all the reading-up on CPUs that I am doing. I am going to buy another CPU, but I really don't know what to buy now. Any suggestions are welcome. I want to get to 3.75 GHz at least. A P4 3.2 perhaps? But what? SL793, SL792, SL6WG,SL6WE wtf? :beer:

Back