• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PQIPC3200-1024 Turbo kit / Newegg

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
HousERaT said:
and if you want to save a few bucks go get the singles..... I just bought another gig of singles since my PQI PC3700 was a failure.... gonna rma them and stick with what I know works best..... :D

So YOU'RE the one! I had two singles in my cart but when I went to check out I couldn't because there must have been only one left!

You took my single! Give it back! :p

Hehe, that's funny though...

Odie :)

wow they went quick..... I got mine at about 9:00pm est.... so if you tried to get yours around that time then I may be the bad guy..... sorry. ;) I hope you got at least 1?

It's okay, I just bought a 1024 pack. No biggie.

And yes, the 512's are now completely gone again...wow...

Thanks to us, no doubt!

Odie812 said:
It's okay, I just bought a 1024 pack. No biggie.

And yes, the 512's are now completely gone again...wow...

Thanks to us, no doubt!

That makes me wonder just how many modules they are stocking then?

Maybe several other forums are keeping an eye on this thread and helping unload neweggs pqi stock :D

lol.. dam you guy. I was trying to save ssome, so I tried order 2 single one. It went to the first one then I got back ot get the 2nd one and IT"S GONE. lol... you make this poor *** to spend extra $15 on the DC kit one. But hope it'll look koo. Because they said it is Platinum :attn: . lol.
Man hope this ram will take me to another level. Because I"m being a ffreaking broke *** reall bad lol... plus now school started :eek: \
Peace.

Tat said:
But hope it'll look koo. Because they said it is Platinum :attn: . lol.
the platinum's are what I have and they are pretty nice and have a real "solid" feel to them. Dont know how to explain it really but they just feel different in your hand than other ram I've held - pretty heavy too :D

FATAL ENIGMA said:
the platinum's are what I have and they are pretty nice and have a real "solid" feel to them. Dont know how to explain it really but they just feel different in your hand than other ram I've held - pretty heavy too :D

The smooth heatspreaders look like something from the future. I love computer parts that turn me on... rawr...

Heh, it was like this with BH-5, then it was like this with OCZ EB, then it was like this with Buffalo 5B -C, and now this stuff...

What a rush!

Can't wait to put some of this in my DFI board with a S754 3700+

[evil grin]

Even though I won't be building a new system for another year, I just had to grab two sticks now. At least I can stick them in my current computer for a mild overclock, and put my current 512 stick in my server. :)

How will the PQI3200-1024DPU 2-2-2-5 compare with the PDP 3200LLK 2-3-2-5? The price difference is about $80.

Back