• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Flashing my 9600xt?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dkdgbroyles

I'm thinking about flashing my 9600xt cause I think this bios from rosewill may have some bugs. My chip is RV360 and 128mb of samsung memory( tc33).Is it possible to flash another bios from another brand? I think this bios has bugs cause ati tool and ati tray tool always find artifacts,even at default speeds. Or do these programs have incompatibilities with my card u think? I don't think I see artifacts in games, but I might have not seen them.

yeah, it's common for people who have the flashing bug to use various different bios trying to find the one that gives their card the max.

My card is a rosewill brand and I want to flash it to another 9600xt with a different brand.

JUst need to know if I can use another brand's bios instead of rosewill's. Maybe ATI or saphire.

Back