• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

best onboard video for socket a

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ryuen

in my memory nforce2 igp was the best onboard video. as of now is that still the best? are there any alternatives that are still decent?

thanks

I think that is the best thing but still crappy, all I've seen are s3 and crappy stuff like that, but via did release a new chipset maybe you should check it out and see if their is a variation with a onboard video.

It seems to me like even a budget priced video card will outperform onboard video easily. In other words, the money you save by getting a motherboard without onboard video could help offset the price of budget video card and yield far better results.

Prot said:
It seems to me like even a budget priced video card will outperform onboard video easily. In other words, the money you save by getting a motherboard without onboard video could help offset the price of budget video card and yield far better results.

Ditto. :D

Back