• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Special OCFolding Avatars

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
There has been a desire for special avatars or special stars which could be used to promote folding here.

I am here to satisfy your desires.

...Erm, as long as your desires solely consist of promoting folding that is. :eh?: BDT, don't get any ideas - that goes for your dog too.

Here is what I need from team 32:

1) Some randitions of the folding "gear" similar to those produced as star replacements in previous discussions - like the icon for the FAH console in the FAH directory I mean
2) Various colors and sizes, ranging from about 40x40 pixels and smaller.
3) I would like them to be in a high quality file format, like PSD or something else which is good to work with (cannot look cheap/hack job)

My intention:

Once I have these, I would like to start a thread dedicated to stamping avatars...

Any member can post in the thread, and request a color, size, and location to have their avatar stamped with this symbol which will represent our participation in folding.

I, and possibly others who can make these look good, can then grab the poster's avatar, and photochop a stamp overtop a section of it and attach it to the thread for them to then upload as their new avatar.

Give me something to work with, and I will give you an example of what I mean.

Last edited:
I fallow you brother...let me get some sleep and a bit of free time and i will try my hand @ a gear...I was also thinking of a nice protien overlay :) dealers choice I suppose.

Sounds like a cool idea - I would be willing to help out with this. Once I get home in front of my PC (today hopefully) I will fire up photoshop and see what I can come up with.

The picture can actually be anything... But it probably needs to be something simple, like the gear, so that it will vibe well with everyone's avatars. Something that works for everyone, so that its used by a lot of people, will make people become interested.

I am here to satisfy your desires.

...Erm, as long as your desires solely consist of promoting folding that is. BDT, don't get any ideas - that goes for your dog too.
:D WHO ME? Get ideas? My dear IMOG whaterver are you talking about? ;) ;)

I like the idea, I'm not real good at designing but whenever someone comes up with a good folding gear of overlay can you post it so someone who has photochop can get it and use it? I have PS and would like to see If I can remember how to use it.

Back