• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Black-Friday Woot off!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
heh,lots of goodies but bad experiences with mail in rebates has me weary.Especially with best buy.

Go to office max instead.

BigJk-47 said:
heh,lots of goodies but bad experiences with mail in rebates has me weary.Especially with best buy.

Go to office max instead.

Neither of those stores have anything to do with a woot-off.

www.woot.com

Remote Control T-Rex Dinotronic @ 2:45 AM EST...

Love the pics though...

trex.jpg

godzirratron.jpg

Has anyone seen a charge from Synapse Micro, on their CC or bank account? Should be the same price as a Woot purchase? I just checked on their Forum and they are using this company for some of the billing work. They ARE affilliated, and are in the same town, (Carrollton Tx.) so I thought they were related.

If you see it, don't be surprised.

steve

skou said:
Has anyone seen a charge from Synapse Micro, on their CC or bank account? Should be the same price as a Woot purchase? I just checked on their Forum and they are using this company for some of the billing work. They ARE affilliated, and are in the same town, (Carrollton Tx.) so I thought they were related.

If you see it, don't be surprised.

steve

I think Synapse is the parent company of Woot aka the 10 year old distributor.

Edit: Here is a link http://www.synapsemicro.com/

Last edited:
It does explain why they have weird stuff all the time such as the T-Rex and Xonix watch. I guess Woot is just a storefront to sell some of their product and make a quick buck, since microsynapse.com only sells in bulk.

Tatuya said:
It does explain why they have weird stuff all the time such as the T-Rex and Xonix watch. I guess Woot is just a storefront to sell some of their product and make a quick buck, since microsynapse.com only sells in bulk.

Only 7051 of the T-Rex's to go. :eek:

Back