• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Connect 3d X800XT PE in stock (UK)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
about 600 dollers, that price is high but it is pcworld i didnt even know they had another site for conponents. now the x850 will be coming out wouldnt ppl just wait for it

Don't get me started on UK prices. Everything here is more expensive than the U.S, hell most of Europe is cheaper.

By the way I live in England and rushed into buying a Galaxy Glacier 6800GT 256MB from bloody ebay for £251 inc postage, the item came this morning and wow it was huge and the box was impressive to say the least. Alas upon installing the card, it was useless as the screen was constantly covered in artifacts, check the picture below to see :mad:

So this evening the seller arranged to pay back the £251, and simply for me to send it back to him. Which I am about to pack now, i am on my way this morning to pickup 20 Samsung 16x Black TS-H552B DVD Writers for £33 each from microdirect, and i see that they have MSI 6800GT 256MB for around £270, whereas Dabs have the Inno3d one for £248 which is a great deal, but i was swayed towards the microdirect one as i could have it in a few hours.

Any way after a little looking on the web for something to upgrade my existing 9800pro, i suddenly stumble upon this Connect 3d X800 XT PE VIVO 256MB mother. Surely this has got more grunt from the higher core clock and memory clock. The price was good at £319, also it was free delivery check out this link:

http://www.lowestonweb.com/Products/DisplayInfoMain.asp?e=B392DE21-03B1-4925-84ED-9471944D6A0C

Thats the one i just bought, pretty good price as far as England goes for this card, if you want it before Christmas. :santa2:

(but i did give Nvidia another try, for about 30 minutes, then straight back to ati)

Attachments

• New Bitmap Image.jpg
    New Bitmap Image.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
thats the same as dabs.com tthey have the same card same price but they havnt had them in stock for months

what do you think of the card???

to be honest it costs what it costs, but at least i have one on it's way :drool:

Last edited:
Back