• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My new 3.2E DO 478 MOBO :) 1200mhz overclock 1.53 VOLTS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AZNCOOLED

Disabled
Gotta love the SL7E5 3.2E DO 89WATT

My ram is pretty much run out but im sure i will be higher when i get my new ram on the 28th DEC "SECRET" :)

I was thinking about running a 925 board and a new vid card and new cpu 3.6J but i figured i could only get it to 4.7 gighertz stable.
I find this as a worthy upgrade from my P4C running at 4150mhz.

The prescott is definitly faster in games and the 1mb caches helps tremendusly.
I sold my P4C 3.0 for $145 shipped 30 capper and picked up a nice retail 3.2E and its doing fine. Cost me 50 more dollars for the upgrade.
Used to get 76k in aquamark 3d and now i get 79600-79800 marks.

I used to get 82k with my athlon fx 55 at 3.2 gighertz but the MSI boards sucks and got major stuttering problems and issues.
I got rid of that chip quick.
Overall this chip at 4400mhz is faster in windows and performs just as good in games.
I believe in about 4-5 months will be a good time to get something new , like 2mb cache prescott or dual cores. This will keep me content for awhile.
9846BENCH4_4E.JPG

Very nice clocks there. What setup and cooling are you running?

My brother has a 3.0E D0 stepping and I'm thinking of helping him build a nice setup around it.

Spyd3r said:
Very nice clocks there. What setup and cooling are you running?

My brother has a 3.0E D0 stepping and I'm thinking of helping him build a nice setup around it.

VAPO :)

Best upgrade for 50 bucks , got rid of my 3.0C

Mine seemed Stable at 4400 last evening, running benchmarks and things, but could not prime, cus of windows bug. Upped it to 4.5 and ran for a couple hours this mourning, Upgraded to SP2. finnaly ran prime and it failed. causing machine to crash instead of throwing out error like normal. ATM I'm trying to up Vcore to help stablize 4.5gig now, but cannot be conclusive as of yet. Will post tommorow sometime with more definitve results.

d]g[ts said:
Mine seemed Stable at 4400 last evening, running benchmarks and things, but could not prime, cus of windows bug. Upped it to 4.5 and ran for a couple hours this mourning, Upgraded to SP2. finnaly ran prime and it failed. causing machine to crash instead of throwing out error like normal. ATM I'm trying to up Vcore to help stablize 4.5gig now, but cannot be conclusive as of yet. Will post tommorow sometime with more definitve results.

seems like 4400mhz at 5:4 ratio 275FSB is the best for me with my Corsair pc4400 ram. I am getting some GSKILL in a few days .

I think you are going to have problems no matter what after 275 fsb

Mine is 100 percent stable at 275FSB 4400mhz

AZNCOOLED said:
I think you are going to have problems no matter what after 275 fsb

one of our test rigs running @ 290 1:1 Gskill mem and -100C cascade, stable all day long. No problems going past 275 ;)

Nomjr said:
one of our test rigs running @ 290 1:1 Gskill mem and -100C cascade, stable all day long. No problems going past 275 ;)
Sick! Got some more details?

Any hopes of 5 gigs under that cascade? ;)

MODdaBOX said:
wow thats great....how come i couldent get past 3.8 no matter what
Maybe cause you're using a shutttle, and he's using a Vapo LS. Your temps would differ by, oh, only 60C or so, heh.

Back