• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[OC]FoldingNinjas UNITE!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

David

Forums Super Moderator
What on earth are the [OC]FoldingNinjas

The [OC]FoldingNinjas are a subteam of team 32 Folding@Home team. We all fold under the [OC]FoldingNinjas username, for team 32. Just now we are at 65th place and need to get back on track, get back into the top 50 and then the top 10!

So whats up with them then?

We are slipping down the charts guys, time to come back and show those puny non-ninjas what we can do. New ninjas welcome, no previous experience required. Previous Ninjas need to fire those rigs back up!!!

Folding on your own with a few machines? Having trouble breaking the top 250? Join us, and be part of a top 100, soon to be top 50 team!

:sn:

very tempting david, been thinking about joining a subteam, but I wanna see how I do with me name, after I add my duallie xeon to the fray.

pfft! 10 cpu's thats laughable for a subteam...I challenge your foldingninjas! lest go from january first. The first person to climb 3 spots wins...sound unfair? think about it first where I sit right now it takes about 4 to 7 days to pass anybody if alot of people jump on board you will climb real fast.....so what ya say FoldingNinjas? what kind of wager ya want to put on it?

FizzledFiend said:
pfft! 10 cpu's thats laughable for a subteam...I challenge your foldingninjas! lest go from january first. The first person to climb 3 spots wins...sound unfair? think about it first where I sit right now it takes about 4 to 7 days to pass anybody if alot of people jump on board you will climb real fast.....so what ya say FoldingNinjas? what kind of wager ya want to put on it?
I just put my rigs where my mouth is. Check the sig. :burn: :sn:

Welcome to the uber shirt ninja team, sworn enemies of TeamDFA (in a friendly, not really enemies kind of way :)). We shall crush FizzledFiend with our leet ninja skills, and then TeamDFA will fall before our shirty might.

Cowboy Shane said:
and then TeamDFA will fall before our shirty might.

ninjas.jpg

At this rate, be glad we don't really ask people to join our team ;)

We're a gaming clan from a small community. The main site is www.shogomad.com. I started folding one day a couple years ago and I got most of the guys to fold. We folded against each other for a while then OC-Overkill here at the forums suggested we get together and fold as a subteam. There was a fair amount of trash talking for a little while between DFA and the ninjas and we've been locked in combat ever since. The battle's been pretty one-sided for a while though. Come on ninjas, we know what you can do, let's see you do it again.

The battle has been one sided, but that was only to lull you to sleep with our leet ninja skills. The gauntlet has been thrown, and the ninjas have let slip the dogs of folding.

Uh, was that a little too melodramatic?

Cowboy Shane said:
The battle has been one sided, but that was only to lull you to sleep with our leet ninja skills. The gauntlet has been thrown, and the ninjas have let slip the dogs of folding.

Uh, was that a little too melodramatic?

I got a chuckle :)

Them Ninjas are so stealthy they must be folding under another identity :p
FTWL is half the distance to DFA then you tshirt head'd fellers'. ;)

All I'll say is catch us if you can :) Barring disaster, we won't be slowing down any time soon so if either team can catch us, that will benefit the team overall. We also may have a few more additions to make so you guys better get started ;)

Ok, just added another 2.1ghz. I've got to look at 2 more rigs to see what I need to get them running again too :)

Sound off -
Dual Xeon 2.4 GHz running 4 clients
P4 2.66 running 1 client
Athlon 1700+ running 1 client
P3 600 running 1 client

I think I can score another hyperthreaded P4 today.

All of that was added to the ninja arsenal last night and today by me.

Back