• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[OC]FoldingNinjas UNITE!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ACF8B85.jpg

Cowboy Shane said:
Argh! I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberry!

LMFAO

@Xeno

ROFL!!

Oh man, this thread is awesome.

-Sam

dicecca112 said:
Xeno you have way too much time on your hands

on the contrary, not enough...if i had more time id have my car by now because id be working 40+ hours a week.

winter break is just getting to me :bang head

Schismspeak, awesome!

Now, to the naysayers. Go away, I say to you. Otherwise, I shall be forced to insult you again. :D

Ok... that's enough Monty Python for now. :)

hey check out the pointage, i just dropped a 600point wu and about to drop atleast another one maybe two by the end of the day :D

You have no idea the power of the shirt ninjas. Join us, and together we shall rule the galaxy (of folding), but make sure you put your name in right.

Looking at the folding stats, I see an active folder with the name of Amarak[OC]FoldingNinjas and an inactive ones named [OC]FoldingNinjas-dre and [OC]FoldingNinjas_. If you want your points counted for the [OC]FoldingNinjas, then the name has to be put in your config file exactly like that including case.

[OC]FoldingNinjas

Any contributions to the folding effort under any name or team are always appreciated, but if you want to help us crush light side ninnies like FizzleFiend, make sure your name is right and welcome to the dark (shirt) side.

Not looking too shabby there guys ...
production_day.php

Back