• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[OC]FoldingNinjas UNITE!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
We have an awesome ramp-up going on, but it is going to be close beating that other guy.

*Pulls on ninja hood and falls out the window*

I'm.... ok...

Hey, I'm new to folding but I feel the ninja spirit inside me. I'm running a P4 2.8 w/ HT. Do I simply have to change my username in the .cfg files? (I'm running the one-click dual core). Does it require a restart? Let me know as I have about 500 pts getting ready to finish overnight.

Untitled-2.jpg

DaveMode, you just change your username in the config file and restart the service. Then grab a black shirt, follow the instructions on the first page of this thread, start kicking random people's butts, and then sit back in the glory that is being a ninja. :D

Cowboy Shane said:
DaveMode, you just change your username in the config file and restart the service. Then grab a black shirt, follow the instructions on the first page of this thread, start kicking random people's butts, and then sit back in the glory that is being a ninja. :D

Easy enough. One more ninja is added to the ranks...

ninja.jpg

woah woah woah, swords, nu uh, no fair, I'm a suburbian hick, if you get swords I get a car(there are what? 8 processors in the modern car, how many are in ur sword :p)

MLMIB said:
woah woah woah, swords, nu uh, no fair, I'm a suburbian hick, if you get swords I get a car(there are what? 8 processors in the modern car, how many are in ur sword :p)

not to worry bud thats a watercolor sword :)

Looks like I may be pulling the pink ninja hood out of the closet (don't ask, and I won't tell :)) unless we can get a huge boost. The ramp up we have had is impressive, but it seems unlikely that we will make the 10,000 point gap we have to cross to gain three positions before FizzleFiend, the ninnie that he is, crosses his third.

Ah well, such is life, and the way of the ninja dictates that we dress out wounds and carry on in the battle. Sleep lightly FizzleFiend, sleep lightly. :)

Back