• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[OC]FoldingNinjas UNITE!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Cowboy Shane said:
Ok... if we lose this one, I will fold for FizzleFiend for one week with all of my rigs, or I will take a photo of myself in a pink shirt ninja hood, your pick FizzleFiend. You are free to offer alternative wagers as well since I know you will lose :)

Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb. --Dark Helmet :D

:)

keep your cycles and give me the pink photo :)

Wow...you guys are doing great! I haven't been folding. No time, moving and all. I'll try my best to start building up folding rigs when I get more financially stable.

I am so proud of my guys. *sniffff*

A picture it is. I will even throw in my next borg to match your initial offer.

I think it is good that it seems we lowly ninjas are shaking up the ranks a bit. A few people have ramped up since we did, and that is what I like to see. May we continue to be the fire that burns out complacency.

Cowboy Shane said:
Oh yeah! Good to have you back!

Thanks! I've been out of the loop for over a year now due to lack of a computer & internet connection and I have A LOT to catch up on. I have my rig back now and a good cable connection, but now that I'm working full-time, and I have a son, it's hard to find the time to catch up on everything, but I will find a way! :beer:

Bawahahahahahaha

12.16.05, 11am / 345 Days

Somebody warned me on aim the ninjas are taking over!?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bawahahahahahaha

Somebody wake me up next december so I can once again smite them so hard they stop folding for a year!
owned_baby.jpg

I think someone has an unstable rig that is throwing units. I checked as many of mine as I could get to today, and the logs on them all looked fine.

I think he's showing how good he is in relation to the ninjas if I'm not mistaken...
Don't worry, I'll be red soon ;)

Back