• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who else is having problems with newegg?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WalMart4Life

Registered
i just bought a new system all got like 12 parts from newegg.com and i got a **** load of bad parts here is the like a AMD 64 3200, super lanboy case, i sent back my g skill ram but what i came to find out becasue my cpu was bad it was showing with memtest86 that their were errors so it was my falt with the ram, and also i got a bad xp-120 who else is getting **** sent to them? or im i just luckly?

Well I couldn't really understand your post... But from what I make from it, it seems like you're blaming the wrong party. Newegg just sells the parts, and it's not their fault if the parts are not working. I'm sure their customer service would be glad to RMA the stuff that doesn't work properly.

Just contact the egg they will make things right. I have never had any problems with them at all. P

Back