• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fan filters...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ciku

what kind of filter do u need to use? is there a site or a local store that sells the kind of filter u use with the fans?

anyone use those register vent filters? we sell them at my job they are elctrostatic filters, they wont harm my pc at all right? and they seem like they will filter wonderfully with not alot of restriction.

im only 20=) no wifey yet, but i wanna try the electrostatic filters for the register vents, seems like they will do good since i have an indoor cat that sleeps in my room

people seem to get married younger and younger these days :). Anyway back on topic: Just be sure they dont kill airflow, I know pantihoses are nice and thin so do not block much airflow. Also remember to clean the filters once you get em (also dont put filters on exhaust vents).

Back