• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I feel out of place...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dark_15

Drunken Master JNCIE Senior
I feel kind of out of place against all of the big boys in our top producers. Look at them; they're all at least in the top 100 of our team... except me!!!!! And I've been in the 500's when I hit top 20.... *goes to hide in corner*

Is there any way to stop this madness???

On another note;

We are giving OCAU (and hopefully soon [H]) a serious run for their money. Keep up all of the good work and we'll beat them all to the top!

Attachments

• alone.jpg
    alone.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 127
Your production is rockin! If you keep that up, you will be in the top 20 soon enough, you are the #15 producer on the whole team, not an easy thing to do, you should be proud.

thanx for the encouragment. You've been doing pretty well yourself if I remember right. Let's just give [H] a run for their money!

Nice work dark_15. :) :beer:

Lets just keep increasing our output... I see a fierce 24hr average battle developing between the top 4 teams, looks like the alliance has really stepped to the plate lately. We're going to need to expand if we are going to keep dealing blows. :)

I'm working on it. My 10 GHZ I just added passed the burn-in test today. I am going to slowly add more machines (the higher GHZ machines anyways). Look out for a few jumps in my production soon!

O yea, I am trying to revive an old KT133 Mobo... that will be another 1.1 GHZ if I can repair that one!

dark_15 said:
I feel kind of out of place against all of the big boys in our top producers. Look at them; they're all at least in the top 100 of our team... except me!!!!! And I've been in the 500's when I hit top 20.... *goes to hide in corner*

Is there any way to stop this madness???

On another note;

We are giving OCAU (and hopefully soon [H]) a serious run for their money. Keep up all of the good work and we'll beat them all to the top!

yea don't worry, last spring I was in the same spot. I throw a big borg online in a week, popped up into the list 'n it was scary. you'll climb might fast if you keep that production up, although it really does get harder up here. I've started to level out as far as production goes. I'm adding a bit more, maybe another 10 machines in a month, but each machines affects our percent gain less and less. that 'n you gotta keep all your old up, or your just treadin water. but have no fear, we're all here to cheer you on.

*breaks into song*
heres to the folding fanatic. They live to fold, 'n fold to live. while everyone else is dreaming of the girl down the street they alone dream of "super big packets" and the ppw increase it will bring. Other kids waste their time playing football while they work tirelessly on updating borgs 'n getting new ones. They measure success not in dollars or inches, but rather in ghz. Computers beware, he's coming for you. So sit back, this buds (or coke ;) ) is for you, you folding fanatic :beer:

MLMIB said:
*breaks into song*
heres to the folding fanatic. They live to fold, 'n fold to live. while everyone else is dreaming of the girl down the street they alone dream of "super big packets" and the ppw increase it will bring. Other kids waste their time playing football while they work tirelessly on updating borgs 'n getting new ones. They measure success not in dollars or inches, but rather in ghz. Computers beware, he's coming for you. So sit back, this buds (or coke ;) ) is for you, you folding fanatic :beer:

We really need someone on here to record one of these folding songs that have been floating around the forum. Then our team could have its own theme song, that would bring in the new members like crazy :D.

Wow, I thought I was chugging along nicely around 50k points.... and then I look at the bottom of the page (the bottom!!!) and dark is about to pass me in 4 days..... 4 stinkin' days. Haven't seen a power folder blow by in a while... I almost miss them :D

:beer: very nice ppd..... keep it rockin' :)

stan03 said:
hehe, i don't get it either.

either way nice production. progressing through stop 20 is so slowwwwwwww :-/

Staying in the top20 producers (or even in the top 10 on this team ) is getting to be quite an accomplishment. I was resting easy for a bit there then i started getting pushed about quite a bit. It was the wakeup I've needed. I've just brought some new borgs on line and switched my home rigs to bigpackets (My dully has 4 of them at the moment 2400 points baby! ) so i might get to put up a bit of a fight before i get pushed out of the top ten.

Either way, I made #7 at one point... I'm glad I was there... so whatever happens from now on is icing on the cake. hopefully someone, somewhere, at some point will benefit from this.

FizzledFiend said:
I just quit looking.....every time I look somebody is banging on my door or has alredy passed me up..scared to look anymore

But that is what keeps that competitive side folding. It's ok to look fizzy...it's alright. Don't be scared... ;)

Back