• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Difference between the various Abit NF7's ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fathom1990

Hi, what is the difference between the different NF7 boards: NF7, NF7 2.0, NF7S, NF7S 2.0, NF7 S2, NF7M. I think that these are all of them, but if there are any more please say. Also which of them is best and why and which is best value. I looked at Abit's site but is was kinda confusing.

The plain NF7 doesn't have sata and soundstorm while the NF7-S does, the NF7 and NF7-s v2.0 is just an updated version of the original NF7 series of boards, these include full support of 200fsb and oc better then the ealier version. The other versions like the NF7-S2 and NF7-S2G are not as good of an ocer like the others some of these boards don't even support for multi adjustments, it does have sata, I don't think it has soundstorm, the difference between the two is that the non G board has fast ethernet while the G has gibabit ethernet support. And the last one the NF7-M has onboard video I don't know about its ocability. I'm not sure on this though I'll check and make corrections.

Last edited:
Back