• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Free plus shipping legal sized FB scanner.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Audioaficionado

Sparkomatic Moderator
Well I got that free+shipping cost SharpWin ColorPage LS-600 scanner and it works with XPproSP1. I used the 32bit installer. It doesn't show up in the device mangler and won't P&P detect eventhough I enabled legacy hardware dection in the LPT properties. Even so it just works. I couldn't find any referances to w2k drivers let alone XP. There's one for 98 but I'm not going to rock the boat since it's working now. The INI intall file lists 3.1, 95 & NT4 as the supported OS. No inf file on the installation CD so you can't install it the XP way. Anyway it is feature bare but you can use most apps that can access the twain drivers and device port like irfanview. I haven't tried Word or PS yet. It's an LPT device and is slow but it gets the job done. The printer passthrough works fine for those who still have an LPT printer. It turned out to be a great priced Christmas gift for my daughter.

LS-600-BIG.JPG

BTW if anyone finds a working w2k driver, please post the link or PM me.

This would be killer if the shipping weren't $13-$40. Still, not bad at all if you can get it to work. Freebies are always welcomed. Thanks Audioafficionado!

They suck......I hate sites that multiply the shipping on you (per item) when they will be shipped together, I put 6 items in the cart with the scanner and shipping was over a hundred dollars.....yea right......do you think they got an order from me?
They get a big THUMBS DOWN from me.

Here's my last transaction including the free scanner. Unless you are ordering lots of heavy items, I don't see why you'd get a $100 shipping charge.

1 NT-DLI-0019 DLINK DSS-5+ 10/100 5-PORT SWITCH 1 1 10.99 10.99
2 CS-DPG-0023 DG TH-722C ATX CASE NO POWER SUPPLY 1 1 6.00 6.00
3 SC-OBM-0001 SHARPWIN COLOR PAGE LS-600 3D SCANNER 1 1 0.00 0.00
All amounts shown in currency $ T A X DETAILS
TAXABLE 0.00
TAX 0.00
EXEMPT 34.36
SHIPPING 17.37
TOTAL 34.36
PAID 0.00
BALANCE 34.36

Back