• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SLI overclocking software

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DarkDraco

im running 2 6800gts and was wondering if anyone knows what i can use to OC them since i coudlnt find any on my own

OK< i installed Coolbits now and still the same thing, I do however have clocksettings in right click part now when it dissapeared when activated SLI. So even if I set my clock from 371 to 372 it fails and says that I have to lower my clock settings and try again. Any help would be really nice, sry to keep posting on this subject, but my last 2 post never recieved any replies, at least helpful, just why overclock 2.....my reply...why not?

OK, Drivers 71.81 from NVidia will allow you to overclock 2 SLI cards, but I got better scores with newest drivers and no overclock, oh well, Ill keep trying. You will however still need Coolbits2 to OC.

If figured that Id let everyone else here the scoope on the OCin in SLI mode. Ive spent atleast 10 hours here tring to find an answer to my small problem.

I noticed no difference in temps between the newer drivers and the older 71.81 drivers. I hope that this helps someone as it took alot of reading to find what I was looking for. I found this little info at www.hardforum.com/index.php? have a good one, Im finally going to bed

If thee is any admin that ever come in here, you may want to sticky this post, brcause after reading through all the posts where the answer is in like every other post cause people wont read but just post away. Anyways....this post could be very helpful for the SLI guys like myself that are new to SLI setup and config and dont know that NVidias newest driver DOESNOT allow you to overclock in SLI mode. At least with my dual Asus EN6800DT's the new deivers didnt let me.

Back