• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

been awhile

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Burning Phoenix

well i just wanted to post too see who is still around since i last posted maybe a year ago.
a few things happened which made me stop being an active seti poster.
1 was mainly due to a senior who persisted in arguing with me in a thread pretending he was smarter than everyone else.
then personal problems came up and so i was introduced to FFXI online which i began playing a hell of alot to keep my mind off of things. im a 62blm 56whm and 55smn on fenrir server named phoenx btw.

all in all i still kept seti running 24/7 on 2 computers - about 1/2 the day on the one i played FFXI on - and just recently stopped a couple of weeks ago because my results werent being sent

i did stop in once in awhile to see whats going on but im a little behind in the tech world now. i should start reading up on todays current technology in the cpu and graphic cards arena along with checking into tech stocks again.

well have fun

Hi Phoenix- :welcome:
Try BOINC if you have the time. It's pretty advanced. You can go 10 days without bothering to upload and it will pretty much run itself. Leave you lots of time to frame houses and make money. :)

Katelin is looking to add team members for the race that's running.

Next thread down

:welcome: back!

Burning Phoenix said:
1 was mainly due to a senior who persisted in arguing with me in a thread pretending he was smarter than everyone else.

You know, I just learn to deal with these things. Internet forums isn't the only place that you'd run into these things. Life is full of them. Don't let it bother you too much, and worst of all don't let it impede you from doing the things you enjoy, like posting in the forums you love. Just my thoughts on it.

Im new ; been with the team since oct last year :) I too welcome you back :welcome: We could use your crunching power on this team :clap: Thanks for coming back to join us . :clap:

Back