• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Major Watercool Problem..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

.. AE 86 ..

i've got the same watercool kit as sky and it doesn't include a radiator...
a strange thing i noticed is that my cpu temp is now 52 full load.. argh ! :mad: .. but the problem is that the water which is *distributed* out from the waterblock is totally tap temperature...
is there any problem with this ?
btw... i have about 35L of tap water and about 10oz of Mercedes Benz anti freeze/anti corrosion solution.. is it gona work fine ?

i am also planning on buying a car radiator since there are absolutely no computer radiators sold in hong kong... i can order from dangerden but i don;t like the shipping price so i decided to get a car radiator
is there anything i should watch out for?

I would check to make sure that your water block is sitting completely flush with the cpu. I can move mine around and make enough of a temp. difference to cause a bsod.
That should be enough water/anti-freeze to work well.

good luck

i have got the ELEN watercool kit which does not have a radiator
the idle and full load tempz. of my tbird 1ghz are 46 50
it is overclocked from 1ghz --> 1.45ghz...
are these temps normal ?
because the water which is coming out are cold
just a little higher than room temperature

Anti-freeze has minute particles that are rough enough to destroy water pumps in cars so be careful using them.

Back