• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pending race thread. We can chat here!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

psyshack

OK you compition freaks. Lets have your smack!!

I dont want to be on a cookie team. I fear they may crumble under pressure.

Had to do a new avtar for the occasion :)

So bring it on :argue:

TollhouseFrank said:
LOL. Hey Psy.... The anyone under me... will be fueled by a limitless supply of choco-chunk cookies.

Ack!!! under you and chunks. Know wonder strat has a helment :rolleyes:

I reccomend three teams, my reasoning if one team loses members and gives up folding with all force then their will be a reason for other team not to just give up.

i think its up to {PMS}Fishy now and the other captain(s) he has contacted. So far, I think i'm the only one to officially in public accept the position. Fishy asked me in PM if i was willing to accept it (I guess my name was pulled out of a hat from all the other good candidates).

stratcatprowlin said:
Some Jack Daniels would be nice but I'm stuck with cookies I guess :D
I cant drink that stuff..its just too umm whats the word NASTY! :D

and psyshak, what name do you fold under? If this is gonna be a race I want to know where you are starting lol ;)

TollhouseFrank said:
i think its up to {PMS}Fishy now and the other captain(s) he has contacted. So far, I think i'm the only one to officially in public accept the position. Fishy asked me in PM if i was willing to accept it (I guess my name was pulled out of a hat from all the other good candidates).

I was also contacted (and accepted :) ), so it looks like we should have at least 3 teams, assuming fishy will also be a captain.

Back