• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

->Landshark..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
soooo, you suggesting I (or we if we are in the same team) should sandbagging some machines...?? :D :D

however, I'm not quite sure when the race will start tho.... and not sure if it's fair to others to sandbag (up to) 10days worth of WUs...

but don't worry, I'll have a couple more machine online later on the month, hopfully the race will start by then... ;)

AQUAJOE said:
So what are you saying someone was sandbagging?
oh, NO NO NO! don't get me wrong! I'm not saying, actually I didn't even think of anyone at all, is sandbagging for the team race!! what I'm saying is it's not a fair way for the team race by sandbagging WUs which we had a good discussion in the old classic team race long long time ago. plus I really don't think anyone is doing this at all! 'cos I know quite a few of you guys (big or small cruncher) splitting the crunching power in several different projects!! that's not sandbagging!! hope I'm clear about this and didn't offend anyone!! :cool: :cool:

Sorry if you guys misread my post. I was simply trying to encourage Landshark in his effort to get behind Hallens tail.

Back