• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best replayable game

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Enablingwolf

Senior Member overclocking at t
Simple question
What games have you gotten some seriously fun replay off of?

Diablo II for me. It's a great game that I always enjoy revisiting.

I've also replayed a lot of the Resident Evil series quite a few times.

Starcraft, every time I start to get sick of it a friend makes a new map and it's game on for a few more months. Other than that, Descent Freespace, BF1942&DC, and Diablo 2 are games that I play at least once a month.

iv played painkiller to death...i couldnt rest till id unlocked all the black tarot cards, beaten the game on all the difficulty settings and seen the hidden ending :D

I could play Super Mario Bros 3 and Super Mario World over and over and over and over and over...

well its gotta be CS:S!!!! Well thats multiplayer, but on single its Battle field 1942 with bots

Shawk said:
well its gotta be CS:S!!!! Well thats multiplayer, but on single its Battle field 1942 with bots

LIES

Edit** No, an oppinion would be if its good or bad. Saying its like BF is not an oppinion if you ask me. The only thing the two would have in common is that they are fps games. Gameplay, objectives, weapons, HITBOXES, maps, VEHICLES, blah blah etc are all different.

Edit*** I also enjoyed the Max Payne games.

I can always go back and replay FF6 or FF7. Legacy of Kain series is the same. Those are console games though; For PC: Diablo II never bores. Roller Coaster Tycoon 1.

Last edited:
Back