• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3D mark crashes after blimpgame test

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I think the second blimp is the CPU test. Maybe you ought to double check your CPU stability. Run loops of 3DM01 to confirm.

What are your temps during 3D benching? I suspect that your VC is dumping heat into the case during the 3D tests. Although your CPU can pass SP32M, it is on an edge. The extra heat from the GPU maybe the problem. Try rethinking your air-flow configuration.

Mr_Fuchs said:
3d mark keeps crashing every time i run the benchmark and it reaches the blimp test. any suggestions ? i tried to slightly raise to voltage for a more stable oc.
05? crashes in GPU or CPU test?

Mr_Fuchs said:
besides adding more voltage how do iget better stability ? i was able to do a 32m superpi

I don't think that 32mb PI translates into '05 or '03 CPU test stability. If you want a better OC then try some better cooling. Then you can add more vcore if you want.

Also you can skip the CPU test(s) and still get a full submittable score. Just hit escape after the ugly assed blimp test and you're good :D

Back