• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I'm Back.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

{PMS}fishy

Not that I really left, but I haven't posted much, if at all.

I don't own any computers anyone, aside from my work computers, so I'm not really here as a folding presense.

However, I'm looking to step up and take care of what I meant to do months ago. It's time to try and get AAR all straightened out, fixed, and working again.

Basically its Mdcomp and myself trying to run the program. I need to get in touch with him, but any AAR users that see this, please shoot me an email (Its in the profile) as I am trying to track down all the machines.

If anyone is willing to help out with any of the aspects that surrounds AAR please email me with what you are looking to do, and how much time you have to devote to this.

I think AAR is a great program, it just got off to a rocky start, and I'd like to see it turn around.

Anyone with hardware donations, please speak up in private, and Ill try to corrodiante new machines.

Thanks for listening, and pardon the spelling mistakes.

Get that paypal setup and I'll donate, 'cause I can't build any longer due to the fact if I go out to the fleet I need to bring all my **** with me so. Thanks for starting it back up and takin initiative because if everyone joins in we will mop the floor with other teams. Keep up the good fight.
-Airman Recruit Theisen

Steveo989 said:
Get that paypal setup and I'll donate, 'cause I can't build any longer due to the fact if I go out to the fleet I need to bring all my **** with me so. Thanks for starting it back up and takin initiative because if everyone joins in we will mop the floor with other teams. Keep up the good fight.
-Airman Recruit Theisen

I can take paypal, but not yet. I want to make sure we are all on the same page before I start accepting donations.

Thanks for the offer, we deffiantly will need it when the time is right.

I am sure I'm not the only one excited about AAR coming back, what makes our team stronger says we're dedicated to this!
PS are their any rigs floating around team 32 from the aar program? :shrug:

{PMS}fishy said:
Not that I really left, but I haven't posted much, if at all.

I don't own any computers anyone, aside from my work computers, so I'm not really here as a folding presense.

However, I'm looking to step up and take care of what I meant to do months ago. It's time to try and get AAR all straightened out, fixed, and working again.

Basically its Mdcomp and myself trying to run the program. I need to get in touch with him, but any AAR users that see this, please shoot me an email (Its in the profile) as I am trying to track down all the machines.

If anyone is willing to help out with any of the aspects that surrounds AAR please email me with what you are looking to do, and how much time you have to devote to this.

I think AAR is a great program, it just got off to a rocky start, and I'd like to see it turn around.

Anyone with hardware donations, please speak up in private, and Ill try to corrodiante new machines.

Thanks for listening, and pardon the spelling mistakes.

Here I am. Drop me a pm or we can arrange a phone conversation. Let's get this show on the road.
:)

Matt

If it wasn't for this thread, I woulda never heard of AAR. I just found out what it was by mdcomp's sig.

Back