• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help deciding which ram to buy

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hung

I recently got an Abit AN8 Sli and an AMD 64 3700 CPU. So now, i'm looking for some great performance ram to go with these items. Ram that would work best in my case. I'm Looking to spend about $300 on ram. And looking to get at LEAST 2 gigabytes. So if you guys could suggest some ram that's got some good timming speeds and great OC potential i'd appreciate it.

PS: This is actually the first AMD hardware I have ever gotten so please just bare with me on this. So i'm pretty much oblivious to anyone remotely AMD sorry lol. :)

OCZ is the best RAM you can get. I know this might sound liek an oppinion but many people have it and like it. Especually when they can hit DDR 600 from a PC3200

Teah, I was looking for maybe 4 sticks of 512MB to buy, or maybe 2 sticks of 1GB. Thanks

Back