• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finally something good to post...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

scotttm1

Registered
Switched from a ABIT kt7a RAID to the sweet Asus A7A266 and finally got something to post about:D ! Before I only could get 1466 by going 11 x 133 but wouldn't go any higher and believe me I'm not new to this, I tryed everything... Bought a new power supply, did step by step with the front bus but the memory didn't like it and then got the SK6 which didn't replace the stock hs, that was in the garbage a year ago with the two pieces of 4 in. metal from the two holes I drilled for a extra fan and duct to the hs and one on the video card. I have a total two fans blowing in and two blowing out at the top of the box and a slot fan blowing out so along with the sk6 and buddies, heat wasn't the problem. Then just a week ago I got the ASUS and it's been heaven ever since :cool: ... With DDR at 140 x 11 I'm running a solid and stable 1550 with a vcore of 1.80!

Anyway I just wanted to say thanks for all the help and posts...:)

Back