• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ati 9250 problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hawkpig

Hi chaps

I have just installed a new asus mobo P5RD1-VM and have also put a brand new ATI Sapphire 9250 (256mb) graphics card but I can't get the mobo to see the graphics card, so am using the grpahics card that is built into the mobo.

I found a nothbridge menu in the Bios which allows the user to select which graphics controller to use as the primary boot device.I have the options of:

IGD - what does that mean?
PEG/IGD - current setting
PCI/IGD

Could it be I have the wrong setting or does the g-card sound dodgy. or could there be a jumper to change - (I have looked through the maual for this and no jumper is shown for this.)

cheers chaps

Same type problem.

I'm having the same issue with a vpr matrix pc with an intel mobo D845EBT. I change the bios to use PCI as the primary video boot but it just doesn't recognize it. Even Windows XP Pro doesn't see it. Any Help..

Back