• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Will it fit?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Holy Diver

A Scythe Ninja and an ABIT IL8? The reason I ask is because there are two large heatsinks for the northbridge and.... something else and I don't know if they would bump.

I would be very suprised if it did not. The Ninja raises a good deal before the fins start taking up real estate. The only issue I had with it was that my case was not really wide enough. I now have scratches all over the inside of my Plexi side because of the fan clips...2 more mm and I could not have used it.

Upon further inspection the socket looks really close to the top of the board. Depending on your case, you may have to try and find a way to slide the board down away from the psu, otherwise I could see interference issues.

The ninja is a BEAST. But it is well worth any jury-rigging needed to get it in.

Check the ninja site for dimensions, then check the Abit site for dimensions and compare to make sure it'll jive.

Last edited:
Back