• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gforce question...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If you're asking what those numbers mean, the first is the core/gpu speed and the second is the memory speed.

If you have DDR memory, the number is usually doubled (166 memory speed would be 333, etc).

Those numbers are the core and memory (SDR equivalent) clocks. In your example, 220 would be the core and 440 would be the memory. With what did you oc it? NVmax or by adding coolbits in the registry? Anyway, you can find your values by clicking on Properties (on the desktop), Settings Tab, Advanced, GeForce2 tab, Additional Properties, Clock frequencies.

yea but thats only with the new drivers where it allows you to adjust the Clock frequencies, i have those but when i install them it won't give me that option.... so i reinstalled them then it gave me the option, but i had to format and when i reinstalled the drivers it doesn't give me the options, anyone know why it does this?

Did you added CoolBits in the registry?

If not, click on "Start" and type regedit and <enter>

Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\NVIDIA Corporation\Global\NVTweak and create a new DWORD, modify the value to 3 and reboot. You will then see it.

You can also download NVmaxp, it will does that for you.

Hope it helps you.

Back