• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BOINC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TollhouseFrank

Senior Headphone Guru
guys, any new projects or updates on major projects? I'm looking for something to run with the new rig i'm likely building this summer, and I'd like to put BOINC on it.

Well Seasonal attribution started distributing new simulation few days ago, Seti is curretly testing new multi beam recorder that should be fully operational by the summer and looks like Einstein@home has finally managed to get their servers running ok, and started sending new work since S5 search is over.
Rosetta@home is as always very active with almost daily posts and updates about science being done by project developers. They even released and YouTube video about their project, where they are talking about science behind rosetta@home - link

There are many new projects on Boinc for example: Vtu@home, Docking@Home, Distributed Rainbow Table Generator, ABC@home, XtremLab, Rectilinear Crossing Number, HashClash, Chess960@Home, Spinhenge@home, Nano-Hive@Home.

Back