• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need cheap headphones

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jmt391

My ipod headphones are breaking, and I need new ones ASAP.

I'm looking at the $20-$30 price range
I'm not sure what type of headphones i want, I would like something portable so i guess i would need canalphones or ear buds.
I would like as much bass as possible out of them. I understand that with this price range and type of headphone it won't be amazing but I dont want to spend more.

Anyone have any good suggestions?

in your price range:
Koss ksc75's
jvc marshmallows

slightly more expensive
Sennheiser px100
akg k81dj's

deltaxx33 - while those look pretty cool and might be good for gaming, I'm using these headphones only when I'm out of my house, so they need to be small and "pockatable." Sorry if i didn't mkae that clear enough in my original post.

I like the koss ksc75's but will they leak too much sound? i want to haveopen air headphones because i don't want to be cut off from my surroundings but i don;t want to disturb others either.

the px100's look nice but im not a fan of the over-the-head style. I looked into both of the headphones, and i think I'm going to go with the Koss's. Thanks to everyone who helped me come to a decision. adioss

Soory!

jmt391 said:
deltaxx33 - while those look pretty cool and might be good for gaming, I'm using these headphones only when I'm out of my house, so they need to be small and "pockatable." Sorry if i didn't mkae that clear enough in my original post.

I like the koss ksc75's but will they leak too much sound? i want to haveopen air headphones because i don't want to be cut off from my surroundings but i don;t want to disturb others either.
I just seen need headphones and posted.oh and I can spell sorry!

Back