• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

pci speed check

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

enhanced

is there a program i can use to tell me my current pci/pcie speeds? i have a dfi cfx3200 mobo which does not have a pci lock, but i have seen reviews of people running the fsb at 300 (200 stock) without any harddrive corruption issues. so i was thinking that maybe the pci/pcie is default locked but i would like to test to make sure.

thanks

i dont recall seeing anything in the BIOS, but i'll check again as soon as prime fails. im workin on my oc right now...

I know that Everest usually displays what speeds the PCI clock is at.

You can either use the Ultimate version, or find the home version somewhere online.

finally got clockgen to pick it up. for people who come across this in the future, to use clockgen you have to select the PLL ICS 951462 for this board to read the right clocks. i currently have the fsb at 225mhz and the pcie is at 100mhz and pci is 33mhz, so it appears that this board has those locked by default.

thanks for the help

Back