• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Mushkin

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

g14novak

I just got these in the mail today, I bought them from a friend and was wondering if their actually decent.

Heres the current picture of what their running at. I tried to set them for the advertised 4-5-4-11 but it kept rebooting no matter what voltage...

EDIT: I used Thunder Probe because its the only thing that shows real cpu voltage...

newram.jpg

Glad you got the mem working at spec, although changing the CPU should not have any impact on stability at that speed. Unfortunately it is tough to tell you what oc to expect on this kit because if could be a variety of different chips (Aeneon, ProMOS QB-die, Elpida H-die, Micron D9GMH have all be used at some point); best advice I can give is keep those timings, inc voltage to 2.2v, and move up a few mhz at a time testing w/ 2 instances of HCI memtest (850mb per).

Back