• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Word 2007 Crashing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

P0RT

Registered
I have Office 2007 ,

I know...

But my problem is, when i use Word 2007 whenever i try to change the font , Word just crashes and goes to "Not Responding" also if i try to save a document as PDF with the PDF add-in it goes to "Not Responding" I tried disabling and even uninstalling add-ins. Still does the same thing. So i removed office 07 restarted and installed again but i am still having the same problem. I tried all of the solutions listed here ->clicky But I'm still having the issue. Everything was working fine before... I installed it on another machine and it works fine. Anyone have any ideas what the problem can be ?

Machine that is having this trouble:
Intel 6300 Dual Core Processor @ 1.86 Ghz
3 Gigs of RAM
Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit
160 GB Sata hdd
Radeon x1300 ddr2 oc

Any other issues with that machine? Tried running memtest (memtest86.com) to see if the RAM is dodgy or something? Try an older version of office to see if that works?

I just ran memtest with 4 passes and no errors.

for some reason its working now, i just let it sit there for like 20 minutes of saying "Not Responding".

Back