• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Light Controller

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Marinco

Disabled
Does anyone know where I can get one, I cant seem to find it, or can I use just a fan controller to do the same thing?

ALSO! Does anyone know who still carries Sunbeam Chameleons?

Does anyone know where I can get one, I cant seem to find it, or can I use just a fan controller to do the same thing?

ALSO! Does anyone know who still carries Sunbeam Chameleons?

Well, what do you want to do with the lights?

What kind of lights are they?

im not sure what kind yet lol....i just want to turn them on and off lol

While a fan controller might work, it wont turn them all the way off. You could go to radio shack and get a 12V toggle switch that matches their color and rig something up on the front panel. You may not go to that extent, but it would be the best choice unless someone makes a light controller.

I have one of these in black and it has two 12V switches for case lighting. Not a bad fan controller either (20 watts per channel).

careful using a dimmer for lights, some lights do NOT like having less then 12v stable and can/will do bad things if subjected to anything other then on or off.
In other words, some have really cool effects like fire! :D

$28 isn't that bad. cheap switches at radio shack are like $2-3 so x 6 = $12-15. the lights are pretty sweet too. some people just don't like to do the work themselves.

Back