• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Q6600 and 06 score is horrible!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
3.7ghz vs 3.6ghz ....whats not to understand ? The slower quad clock is going to score better in the cpu test but slower in the 3d tests so the over all composite score will suffer due to the lower clock speed of the quad....

no there the newest betas tuned for Crysis demo. RivaTuner just has problems running with them. Ntune still allows overclocking. GPUz shows my Card clocked.

I'm getting 12700 on a similar setup

What do u guys do before u fire up 3dmark? I just goto the Nvidia control panel and set to performance, overclock my video card and thats it. Is there something elso to raise the score????

We can't compare video cards, but my quad is scoring 755 points higher with only 90mhz on my cpu and few fsb.

Well guys a late night of testing and the best I scored was 11,850. Not to bad I guess, BUT crysis still plays like crap. I gotta get a GTX!!!

12,360 for me, but I never set nVidia CP to performance. I think I actually had it set to quality.

I'm using the 163.69 drivers for V-64, and 163.71 drivers for XP-32. I installed the beta forceware drivers in VISTA for Crysis, but they just screwed everything up. I went back to the 163.69 drivers. I may need to try a drivercleaner, b/c Crysis crashed on me at the 1st checkpoint last night. Got that nvlddmkm.sys error, and then eventually a BSOD. I was running at 1280x960 w/ no AA. I didn't see where to adjust AF. I'm assuming HDR was on b/c it was in DX10 64-bit mode. I had all settings on medium, and was getting 40-75fps.

Ive been testing with prime and keep getting WOrker Thread 2 Error. DOes that mean one of the cores is erroring out??? Heres a screen shot.

sdfgsdfgsdfg.jpg

Back