• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My new baby

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I wish I had a SLACR to OC the snot out of! Congrats on the new toy. I expect 4.0! :eek: :santa:

I just got it from Neu0mancer..I traded a E6400 + some cash for it. He got his RMA back yesterday and i got it today. Its still sealed in the box.
See my Ultima-90 should be here tomorrrow and i dont want install this sucker tonight and then tomorrow have to remove my board and all again.

Last edited:
mmm slacr

thats all I have to say and your lazy lol

throw that ***** on the bench then you can play and put the ultima 90 on

Just found out the Ultima-90 wont even be shipped til 1/2/08.Freaking Heatsinkfactory took 2 weeks off.:mad:

[12-21-2007] Attention - Holiday Schedule!

All of us at HeatsinkFactory are taking a much needed holiday break to spend time with our families. Orders can still be placed using our website but orders placed after Thursday 12/20/07 will not ship until Wednesday 1/2/08.

On 1/2/08 normal business resumes and orders placed over the holiday break will ship out.

Thank you all for a great year and we wish everyone a safe and relaxing holiday.

HeatsinkFactory.com Team

don't forget to give you baby a hair cut! (lap it i mean :))

No haircuts for this one unless the temps are horrible

You can bring it up to 2.8G on 1.275-1.3V before you start to see the temps rise. I'm at 1.309 and about 55C with a big old fat Ninja on it. Stayed in the 40s until I hit 3.0G.

You can bring it up to 2.8G on 1.275-1.3V before you start to see the temps rise. I'm at 1.309 and about 55C with a big old fat Ninja on it. Stayed in the 40s until I hit 3.0G.

Well im at 3.2ghz but i couldnt get it to boot with less than 1.34v and temps are at 45c .I really need a better cooler.Also im using that Diamond paste so maybe i need to reseat it.Its the frist time ive used it so maybe its not seated to well.Well im gonna grab a lapping kit and i have a Ultima-90 coming soon.

don't forget to give you baby a hair cut! (lap it i mean :))

Looks like its getting that haircut..lol:mad:

Attachments

• temps (Large).JPG
    temps (Large).JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 254
for 3.2ghz on a quad those temps look nice...

hanks Evilsizer
Weird i put the multi back to 9 and its running 9x400=3600mhz and its now running cooler.I guess the paste is starting to setup.Im gonna run OCCT and then prime it tonight to see how it holds up.

Attachments

• untitle3600 (Large).JPG
    untitle3600 (Large).JPG
    127 KB · Views: 239
you can get the ram higher !!!

push that sucker :)

im going to make a thread for my new E6750 and mobo but my current crappy ram (in sig) wont work with the motherboard. just ordered 2x 1 gig Corsair dominator ddr2 1066mhz things of ram

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=85026-4

cant wait to get it.

Being that my ram i have now wont work i had to jack a stick of my friends corsair xms ddr2 800mhz ram.

have the cpu overclocked to 3.44ghz now. have the ram at 430mhz thats 860mhz ddr2 probably can get it higher but dont want to screw up my buds ram.

you can get the ram higher !!!

push that sucker :)

im going to make a thread for my new E6750 and mobo but my current crappy ram (in sig) wont work with the motherboard. just ordered 2x 1 gig Corsair dominator ddr2 1066mhz things of ram

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=85026-4

cant wait to get it.

Being that my ram i have now wont work i had to jack a stick of my friends corsair xms ddr2 800mhz ram.

have the cpu overclocked to 3.44ghz now. have the ram at 430mhz thats 860mhz ddr2 probably can get it higher but dont want to screw up my buds ram.

Hmm yeah i will push it soon.My ram can do 1066 easy maybe more.But im waiting on a decent cooler. Right i have it running @3.8ghz but its not stable

http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=289101

ok dropped it down to 3.2ghz
http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hyydz1.jpg

Last edited:
I just picked up this guy. Its a SLACR

3.2 is a breeze.. like 1.40v.. temps good on a arctic freezer 7... 400x9 is proving to be pretty tough tho.. I was running an older bios, F3 on a GA-p35-DS3R.. well i updated to the newest f10 and it still managed to corrupt my raid array even tho i had the disks unplugged the whole time and was in windows once with the newest bios...

so yea , im almost done recovering the data, then i will do further testing.. Ive only had like an hour with this thing before the crash.. i was in windows at 3.6 at like 1.50v but it wasnt stable and it was getting pretty warm under load.,. im hoping it was the immature bios..

i actually go to cpu support for my board and G0 stepping support began with the F4 bios and i threw it in with the F3 and started clocking away lol..

My recovey is almost done then on to more clocking. Sorry not trying to like hi-jack this thread, our batch numbers looked similar :beer: but wow our pack date's our quite off.. mine is like super new :( .. not sure if thats a good thing

Attachments

• P1040355.JPG
    P1040355.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
OK what am I must be doing something wrong right with my G0 Slaker? Love this GA-P35 Mobo
mobogrin.gif

Says the voltage is 1.25 but I have it set at 1.3095 in BIOS. 57 Deg on core 1 Burn Intel, Burn! :eek:

q6600.JPG

Last edited:
what you set in bios does not come out to what the voltage actually is. up it a bit more if its undstable. those temps look great for that oc!

what you set in bios does not come out to what the voltage actually is. up it a bit more if its undstable. those temps look great for that oc!

I haven't seen any INstability in it actually so I've left well enough alone. I think I need to reseat the sink though. The IC7 started out good but rose slightly from about 52.

Last edited:
Back