• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The 'Roos are waking up.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have to get off my lazy butt and get my server, q6600 (not installed yet, moving to a different computer), e3110 (when it arrives) and my PS3 back online :-/

yep I think if we could = H's PPD avg we might take the 2nd spot one day.

Winter-time is rolling around for them, so they're raising their overclocks. It's a typical trend this time of year.

Hopefully the Chimp Challenge will help us a little.

We might need a summer competition as well methinks... :)

Hopefully the Chimp Challenge will help us a little.

We might need a summer competition as well methinks... :)

After we get done Chimp'ing it will be done. :)

And in the meantime I hope we get a nice boost from our SETI & Benching brothers. :)

I've also noticed our overtake getting longer and longer. As long as MaxPC doesn't get any headway on us I don't mind waiting until fall to smother OCAU with our awesome folding powah.

:beer:

Apparently Assman, their 2nd in PPD (@45k) folder is defecting for some time...so their numbers are lower than it looks.

It's okay they're just going into winter down there and they seem to pick up around that time. During the race we'll pick up some more, and eventually put them in a position like this ;)

300225306_572cdf3062_o.jpg

I've been working on getting my rigs up to max. Just installed a faster CPU in one last night. right now I have 9.0GHz folding for T32.
I was looking at the team overtakes and it looks like we are actually putting out more PPD than MaxPC, they are so far ahead in points thou that it'd take a year to catch em. We'll just have to keep the roos at bay until then.
Great pic by the way :beer:

Congrats on the upgrade! You'll be moving right up the ranks with that kind of folding strength. Just in time for the Chimp Challenge, so great timing.

You swapped the teams around. OCAU is the team that's ahead of us, in points. We know what you meant, though.

Congrats on the upgrade! You'll be moving right up the ranks with that kind of folding strength. Just in time for the Chimp Challenge, so great timing.

You swapped the teams around. OCAU is the team that's ahead of us, in points. We know what you meant, though.

Ahh, knew there was a reason i should have looked at the stats while typing. :beer:

Back