• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3DMark06 Not Filling Entire Screen!?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

e_1337

Registered
Okay, not a n00b to this but I have a question, I just moved to the Catalyst 8.4 drivers with a fresh install etcetera, when I ran the benchmarks before it always covered the entire screen on my LG LCD, but now it doesn't. Is this just the way the new drivers react to this software? Or is there a new setting I should change?

P.S. I already have the overscan settings changed like I always did before, that shouldn't be the problem. Thanks in advance for any help. Cheers.

My guess is your old LCD was standard and your new LCD is widescreen.

Normal 06 defaults to 1280x1024 resolution.

My guess is your old LCD was standard and your new LCD is widescreen.

Normal 06 defaults to 1280x1024 resolution.

Standard bench is at 1280x1024. It used to just stretch and look weird, now it runs in the normal res, no matter how the monitor is. I thought this was strange too, but you get used to it. Not a bug.

Standard bench is at 1280x1024. It used to just stretch and look weird, now it runs in the normal res, no matter how the monitor is. I thought this was strange too, but you get used to it. Not a bug.

The same monitor was used in both cases, I never mentioned an "old" one. lol You're right vixro I found out after a little more digging, thanks for the replies guys. :)

Back