• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I'm lost, How do I join

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It_The_Cow said:
Stanford's servers suck. Maybe Seti will be better. What do I need to download and how do I sign up

Go here to download the needed files and follow the instructions to set it up. Once you are up and running go here to get your seti password. Then go here to join our team.

Re: Re: I'm lost, How do I join

Basher said:

Go here to download the needed files and follow the instructions to set it up. Once you are up and running go here to get your seti password. Then go here to join our team.

Or you could do what I did, stumble around blindly until you accidentally get lucky and succeed on your third attempt to sign up. Nah, go with what Basher said. Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the other side, It_The_Cow! :D

Good to see you over here. :)

With a PIII 550E@732 I was having an average of 7 hours for a 0.417 AR WU.....how are you faring Cow?

j/k Are you one of the Hell Cows of the Moo Moo Farm? :)

Great picture Mictlan. My new avatar :) According to SetiSpy, I'm 85 dedicated with average CPU time of 8 hours, 55 minutes. I use my computer a lot and I' practicing for the Senior vs Mod UT challenge :D so it might be a bit high

eobard said:

Where did you get that??? And can I have one????? :D :beer:

It's just the boss from the Secret Cow Level of Diablo II.....if you really liked it Cow, you can ask someone from the Avatar Guild to Animate it.....would look cool, don't you think?

Back