• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I would like to join your team in folding.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
@Flamethrower1972 Looks like you are still getting base credit for your completed wu. Need to get a passkey setup for the bonus points. 2x 1080Ti should be making at least 4 million points per day folding 24/7. The passkey used in past with your prior team will work fine and should already be qualified for the bonus..

I wanted to say the same. I took a quick look, and PPD could be better considering the hardware.
Electricity costs in Poland are ridiculous right now, and our last government introduced penalties for excessive electricity consumption (the limit without additional costs is very low). I don't even want to comment on that; maybe the new government (it has worked for 2 months so far) will remove it. If not that, then I would probably leave something 24/7.
Since yesterday, I've been checking the mini PC, and after playing with power limits and other things, I made it go from 100k PPD to 250k PPD. This is what F@H shows. It made 2 WUs 40k each in half a day, and it's 30W PC.

Back