• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I would like to join your team in folding.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Your old user id number for Overclockers.net was 615853, your user id number for Overclockers.com is 1335277. This is why your old tem is showing in your sig :thup:

I don't know one person said that would change in 2 - 3 hours but it has not yet?? I am folding on this team and on extreme folding it says i am folding for this team?? Team 32. Also, my number 1335277.

It does when you do it right... you have the wrong number (37726) in there currently. This is with the right number (1335277) -

@Holdolin / @WhitehawkEQ - you lose your individual points when you switch teams? I swear when we did chimp challenge etc. that we would switch and switch back. It's been so long though, I don't recall.

You don't loose them. It's how EOC works. Records are stored by user/team combo, thus each user/team is it's own record in the DB. Take me for instance, I have folded for a few teams, and if you do a search for me on EOC you will see records of like 5 Holdolins, 1 for each team. If you want the actual use for a particular user, use foldingathome.org. You see my stats on EOC, but if you look here you will get the picture of every WU i've ever done for each team:

https://stats.foldingathome.org/donor/id/103085

As @Holdolin posted, The FAH Donor Stats has points/WU totals by user name and team.

The search field supports partial names.
A search for donor HayesK will return results for HayesK, HayesK_All... and HayesK_GRC...
Post magically merged:

@Flamethrower1972 (folding as langer1972)
Welcome to T32 (www.overclockers.com).

Looks like you are only receiving Base Credit for your work units. Do you have a passkey set?

edit. You can use same passkey on more than one team to qualify for Bonus Credit.

The bonus is applied for users who use a passkey, have successfully returned at least 10 bonus-eligible WUs, have successfully returned 80% or more of assigned WUs, and returned the unit before its Timeout (formerly Preferred Deadline). Bonus points do not apply to partial returns.

Last edited:
I just checked the extreme overclocker folding numbers they have had my numbers wrong for over 3 or 4 days what is going on with them. But right on here at the bottom of my signature is right.

The one here on the website is right. But on extreme overclock stats they are wrong I have made 1000000 + for here and all it says 144K.I don't understand!!!!

Back