• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Mouse/Keyboard Options?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Good choice on the mouse, love mine.

I personally dont like the behind the head, headsets, but if you have used them before then should be ok.

Thanks I didn't see the eclipse 2...

And also I've never owned a headset before :drool:

There was never a need when I had dial up... but I Don't have dial up anymore!

Can anyone recommend a headset that isn't too much $$

Last edited:
If you plan on gaming...which I would assume since you are getting the 518 (great choice...have had one since the very first 518 came out)...you might want to check out the Logitech G15

You really cant go too wrong with the 518 and G15...

I like the 518 a lot. The ergonomics are still meh but if you aren't on your computer 14+ hours a day and don't suffer from any MSDs like capal tunnel you'll probably like it a lot.

I really really like my Apple keyboard, it's so cool!

I wouldn't recommend a headset period, I just can't stand how terrible the SQ is on all of them.

I have the saitek eclipse 2 and mx518.
I love the combo. Both are cheap $$ and perferm flawless.

Last edited:
I'm thinking about getting the Logitech G11 keyboard.... It's not as expensive as the G15 and it has the 18 extra shortcut keys. Plus Orange is an ugly color..

Also a lot of people are commenting that the Saitek Eclipse II has key problems after a few months of use. And to me the look of the Eclipse 2 doesn't please me... looks rather cheapy.

Last edited:
Back