• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ipcop help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

~(o)-(0)~

Hey whats up people

I finally got IPCOP running on a CF card after trying a bunch of USB flash drives without success.

I have the copplus addon installed, as well as the uptime addon,
basically its the same setup I had before I moved over to a CF card.

My problem is that now, I don't have any data, and teh graphs don't show up, for my system, traffic, and proxy graphs. Also, in my Log summary I don't have any results, and I get this Message
"No (or only partial) logs exist for the day queried: /var/log/logwatch/2008-07-23 could not be opened "

does anybody know what it could be caused by, and what a possible solution could be? If I don't find the answer I'll probably reinstall, and re-image, but i don't really want to unless i have no choice because I've reinstalled my addons and configured my content filter.

btw...anybody know what the url is for the banner at the top of the page? ...I have teh rest of the ads blocked, but that banner is still annoying me :p

Thanks again,

Nick

The graphs are generated by a cron script. Something like "makegraphs" or something equally obvious sounding... it's in the manual. Check to make sure the cron is running, and try to run the graph job manually from the command line to see if it works.

Back